Personalized Knives Are The Perfect Groomsmen Gift.
Product DescriptionYour wedding is a big day. It's a tradition for the Groom to present gifts to all of the male members of the wedding party. This includes the Best Man, Ushers, and Ring Bearer. Gifts are also presented to the Fathers of the Groom and Bride.
Parker River Knives are the perfect gift for the members of your wedding party. A knife is a tool that all men should own. Our knives are beautiful as well as durable and functional. A Parker River Knife is a gift that will last a lifetime.
Custom engraving gives the knife that extra touch, showing your wedding party just how much you appreciate their friendship and all that they've done for you. Personalizing each knife with their name, nickname, or special phrase makes for a truly unique and thoughtful gift.
We offer bulk discounts for orders over six knives. At six the price drops to $54.95 per knife. At 12 it drops to $49.95.
To get the discounted price follow these steps.
1. Above you will see an option to add text for engraving. Enter your desired text in this field.
2. Select the desired font and handle color.
3. Add item to shopping cart.
If you want to order multiple knives with different inscriptions, click the continue shopping button, this will return you to this page and you can add the next item to your cart.
Once you have added the 6th or 12th knife, the pricing in the cart will immediately reflect the discount.
During checkout, if you are worried about your order arriving in time for the wedding, include a note with the wedding date and we will make sure that you order will arrive well before the big day.
If you have any questions about engraving, please call or email us.
Handle Color Options
Each knife comes with its own burlap gift bag.
Also included with each knife is a penny taped to the box. There is a small card explaining the penny tradition inside the burlap gift bag. If you are not familiar with the penny tradition, please click the "A Penny?" link at the top of this page.
Available Engraving Fonts
Groomsmen Engraving Tips
Engraving Font Tips
• Monotype Corsiva Font - This is our favorite font and is a nice comprise between a traditional and a casual look.
• Classic Scrip Font - This is a good choice if you are looking for a formal look.
• Engravers - This is a timeless look. Engravers is an all capital letter font that looks great on wood.
Engraving Text Suggestions
• The most popular choice is just the first name in our Monotype Corsiva Font.
• Another popular choice is Three Initials in the Engravers Font.
• If you choose the Classic Script font, it looks best with first and last name.
• We can also do a name and date. If you enter a name and date, we will create two lines, with the date on the bottom.
Parker River "Classic" Knife Details
The Parker River "Classic" Knife is a sturdy and reliable linerlock knife designed for everyday use. The classic look of the wood handle is inspired by the knives our grandfathers carried years ago. While classic in its looks, this knife boasts modern features and performance. Made from high quality stainless steel, the partially serrated drop point blade holds a sharp edge while being extremely resistant to corrosion. This is a solid knife designed to last a lifetime. The wood handles offer the perfect space for custom engraving. Add a name or message to the knife, up to 24 characters, and create a unique tool that's also a keepsake.
• At 3.75" long while closed, this knife is perfect for everyday carry.
• When open it measures 6.25". The ideal length for most cutting needs.
• The linerlock securely holds the blade open.
• At a weight of 4.5 ounces, this is solid knife designed to handle daily use.
• Beautiful rosewood handles. Please note, actual color of the knives will vary slightly due to the natural coloring of the wood.
• Equipped with a thumb stud for easy one hand opening.
|Overall Length||6.25 Inches|
|Blade Length||2.75 Inches|
|Closed Length||3.75 Inches|
|Blade Material||9cr18mov Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Partially Serrated|
We ship most orders within 1-2 business days after receipt.
We offer free shipping via US Priority Mail.